I showed you Caroline’s tips for Berlin, here are my tips for Austin! Especially if you are going to SXSW or ACL in the future!
I am hosting a Taco Tuesday in March! Basically the Mexican food in Berlin is terrible so I decided to teach people how to cook a proper Taco. One Berliner at a time…
Here is more info via Gidsy:
“A taco a day keeps the doctor away” - Sylvia Plath
Tuesday March 6th marks the first “Night of the Taco”. “Well…what is ‘The Night of the Taco’” you ask shyly. Good question! It is simple my friends, let me break it down:
1. It will happen on a Tuesday. A “taco” Tuesday.
2. Who should come? You = a hungry person who is interested in learning how to make an authentic Tex-Mex taco spread.
3. Who is running this thing? Me = an expert in making authentic Tex-Mex spreads! Growing up in Texas & California has made me confident in my taco crafting & teaching abilities.
4. We will meet & I will teach you how to cook an assortment of tacos including but not limited to the following: chicken tacos, fish tacos, vegetarian tacos, taco salad, beef tacos & breakfast tacos.
5. Then we will eat and eat and drink the German version of Corona! We might even wear sombreros!!!
Sound fun? Sign up and join us!
Note: All $$ will go towards taco supplies !