Rails Girls: Berlin
"Coding is Poetry"
Today I am participating in Rails Girls: Berlin.
What is Rails Girls? It is simple and awesome: Rails Girls aims to give tools for girls and women to build their ideas.It is a one day crash-course to the exciting world of building web applications with Ruby on Rails.
So far the day has gone great! I’ve learned how to build my own site and use RoR (albeit basic), I was schooled on handy developer jargon (ex: masters, slaves, django, PHP, speghetti code…etc) and we still have many cool talks to come from some fantastic developers and coaches!
The Berlin edition is being sponsored by SoundCloud, Amen, Wooga, Readmill & many more! Join us at the after party tonight at Flamingo (Kleine Präsidentenstrasse at the riverside of Monbijou Park in Mitte)!
Learn more here: http://railsgirls.com/
- kellective likes this
- b13man likes this
- johngrott991 reblogged this from ntljk
- johngrott reblogged this from ntljk
- boogypics reblogged this from lifeandcode
- 42codes likes this
- radcoco reblogged this from lifeandcode
- taylorlorenz likes this
- lifeandcode reblogged this from ntljk
- clawbunny likes this
- cnassa95 likes this
- rexvini likes this
- nbourland likes this
- nocknock-whoisthere9 reblogged this from soundcloud
- mygenerate reblogged this from soundcloud
- astrangersstory likes this
- whybray likes this
- afinermess likes this
- roguepinkelephants likes this
- pipco reblogged this from soundcloud
- vlck likes this
- attentionlapsed likes this
- goodmorningberlin reblogged this from culturecowboy
- margauxdiary likes this
- culturecowboy reblogged this from ntljk
- ayahlauron likes this
- soundcloud reblogged this from ntljk and added:
- curiosapedia likes this
- ntljk posted this